TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Thorne Technologies, Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on https://thornewallet.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. 1) Be responsible for all your activities. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, thornewallet.com has reasonable right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your order and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
2) Understand that to obey any law, regulation or government requeset, thorne.tech has the right at any time to disclose any information including unlimited disclosure of personal information related with investigation of potential illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity. We can also disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials to prevent any potential crime that may happen on our website.
3) Agree not to use any device to stop thorne.tech from working properly or interfere/attack any transaction occurring on the website.
You must not:
1) Disguse the origin of any message or transmittal you send to thorne.tech. You must not pretend or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity to conduct online chat inquiry or transaction.(shall we have any chat plugin?)
2) Misuse contents from this website without our permission on digital media or for any public/personal reason. This may include: copy, republish, duplicate or redistribute any material from the website through the frames or themes.
3) Represent Thorne.Tech for any commercial reason with unlawful method. This may include hacking the website or creating another similar website to mislead others. Any of this kind of activities may face lawsuit.
Our products are covered with a guarantee for the wallet is 3 years and 1 year for electronics. This applies to when wallets are used under normal conditions. It doesn’t apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use and normal wear and tear.
Please do not hesitate to contact our team for advice if you need any help with logistics or you have any problem with purchasing.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Thorne Technologies, Inc. has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Thorne Technologies, Inc.’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Thorne Technologies, Inc. and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Thorne Technologies, Inc. to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breach of these terms and conditions:
If you breach these terms and condition, Thorne Technologies, Inc. may take any appropriate action to deal with the breach, including suspending/prohibiting your access to the website by all means or even bringing court procedures against you.
Thorne Technologies, Inc. will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of this website under the law of contact or tort.
Thorne Technologies, Inc. does not warrant this site these: information, content, materials, our products and servers. All of those are free of harm or viruses.
Order Acceptance and Cancellation:
Thorne Technologies, Inc. b reserves the right, at sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if any of your order is canceled or if additional information is required. Thanks for your understanding.
Thorne Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where we are not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with our polic. We will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated shortly to the concerned person and refund will be made based on our policy.
If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at: Thorne Technologies, Inc.